About This Course
Do you face problems in implementing AWS framework in your applications? Then this course is for you.
This course is full of examples and will give you a detailed understanding of the best practices to follow when architecting and securing your applications for running on AWS. You see some secret hints and tips on common problem areas you may encounter. Amazon provides a range of tools for analyzing the cost impact and security footprint of cloud applications, all of which we will explore with practical, real-life examples.
By the end of this comprehensive, yet easy to follow tutorial, you will have gained a detailed understanding of how to architect and build fault-tolerant, cost-optimized applications for the connected web.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Analyze the cost impact and security footprint of cloud applications
- Build fault-tolerant, cost-optimized applications for the connected web
- Secure your applications for running on AWS
- Considerations when comparing Cloud applications with traditional on-premise applications
- Effective use of cloud resources for performance optimization
- Budget allocation and resource sizing for building cost optimized applications
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basics of AWS would be beneficial.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for System Administrators, Application Developers, and Architects who want to leverage the benefits of AWS in their project.
- 15 lectures