About This Course
AWS is currently the most popular and efficient Cloud platform. Administering and deploying your applications on AWS makes them flexible and resilient.
We’ll show you all the options you need on AWS, from running your app on EC2, using auto-scaling, Dockerizing your app, and running serverless. You’ll learn to plan and implement the platform architecture and also include scaling to serve millions of users in high concurrency on AWS. You'll earn to install your app, deploy it, monitor its key metrics, and scale it accordingly. In short, you’ll learn to build highly scalable web environments on AWS.
By the end of this course, you will have learned to make the most of AWS services, resulting in the faster deployment of your applications on a fault-tolerant platform.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Deploy your first app on an EC2 instance, monitor it via CloudWatch, and use the ELB to add new instances.
- Create an application database on Relational Database Service.
- Architect and manage your app optimally at scale using AWS
- Automatically add and remove an instance of EC2 from the load balance based on system metrics using the Auto Scaling Mechanism.
- Apply AWS patterns for high availability and scaling in both serverless and server-based applications, along with approaches for the frontend, middle, and database application tiers.
- Explore high availability features in AWS to keep your application alive and sleep better.
- Build a cookbook for application deployment in AWS.
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic knowledge in Docker is assumed.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for IT professionals and solution architects with basic cloud knowledge (familiarity with AWS is an advantage but not mandatory). If you already know about the cloud/servers and are looking to take your knowledge to the next level, this course is for you. If you are a system administrator or a solution architect looking at building a highly scalable, flexible, and available AWS Cloud platform for your applications, this course is also for you. Software engineers and programmers interested in deploying their applications will also find this tutorial useful.
- 21 lectures