About This Course
Microsoft provides a solution you can use to easily run small segments of code in the Cloud: Azure Functions. Azure Functions provides solutions for processing data, integrating systems, and building simple APIs and microservices. The course starts with intermediate-level videos on cloud application development, along with configuring notifications using the SendGrid and Twilio services and the key features of Azure Functions. Then, you'll delve into the core aspects of Azure Functions (such as the services it provides and how you can develop and write Azure functions) and explore continuous integration and continuous deployment with Visual Studio Team Services. By the end of this video, you will have all the skills required to work with serverless code architectures, thus providing continuous delivery to your users.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Develop different event-based handlers supported by the serverless architecture from the Microsoft Cloud Platform: Azure
- Integrate Azure Functions with different Azure Services to develop enterprise-level applications
- Develop Azure Functions using Visual Studio along with regular development features
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Prior knowledge and hands-on experience with core services of Microsoft Azure is required.
Who Are Your Target Students?
If you are a Cloud administrator, architect, or developer who wants to build scalable systems and deploy serverless applications with Azure functions, then this video is for you.
- 26 lectures