About This Course
Microsoft Azure provides various services to enable Platform as a Service-based cloud development, allowing you to deliver both simple cloud-based applications and sophisticated and heavy-duty cloud-based enterprise services. This video tutorial will provide you with the necessary know-how to leverage Azure services to build your own PaaS cloud. You'll start by exploring Azure App Services, and learn to work with supported application types based on different parameters such as languages and functions. You'll learn to configure, publish, secure, and analyze your application APIs with Azure API management. Going further, you will learn to leverage Database as a Service in Azure, and work with different options for database management and also different types of databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL. You'll even learn to develop NoSQL databases with the help of Azure Table Storage. Next, you will delve into Data Processing as a Service, and learn how to create custom searches for your application, enable messaging between applications and services, and work with data using Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Catalog.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Deliver high-bandwidth content with Azure CDN and Akamai
- Load-test your applications with Azure Portal and VSTS
- Manage and scale multiple databases with Azure SQL Elastic
- Develop databases with Azure Table Storage
- Leverage Azure Redis Cache as a Service for high throughput and low latency
- Discover and consume enterprise data assets with Azure Data Catalog
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
A basic understanding of Microsoft Azure will be an added advantage.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This video tutorial is aimed at IT admins and cloud developers who would like to develop their clouds following the Platform as a Service model with Azure.
- 24 lectures