About This Course
We get you started setting up your environment and the tools you need to start programming in Python. You will be learning about variables and operators and how to make use of them in Python programs. You will learn all about control flow statements and loops in Python and you will be using them in your programs to solve your coding problems.
Then you will learn to use Python's advanced data structures such as lists and dictionaries. You will be able to organize in functions and save time coding by writing code that can be reused. Then, you will learn about Python modules and how to make use of them. On the last day, you will start interacting with files using Python code.
The course will give you a strong entry point into programming in general and programming in Python in particular.
All the code files of this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Begin-Python-Programming-in-7-Days-Video-
This course uses Python 3.6, and TensorFlow 1.4, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Python, and TensorFlow.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Get started with Python from scratch by setting up a code editor, and executing code from the command line
- Python variables and operators and how to use them well to simulate a simple app such as a calculator
- Execute program control flows and loops in Python to create your own simple mini-games
- Implement the List and Dictionary data types to take text as input and produce a word count
- Program efficiently in Python by organizing your code in functions to code a game such as rock, paper, and scissors
- Work with Python Modules to create your first web-scraping app in Python
- Handle files using your Python code to build your own Python-based text editor
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
This course doesn't assume any knowledge of Python or Python programming experience.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for anyone who wants to get started with Programming in Python.
- 35 lectures