About This Course
Today's applications are built using the microservice architecture. Having a lot of microservices that need to communicate with each other can be problematic as they quickly become tightly coupled. Apache Kafka allows us to create services that are loosely coupled and operate in an event-driven way.
We can build components that process events, apply business logic as events arrive, and publish those events further into the processing chain. You will learn how to use Apache Kafka to create applications that work in the publish-subscribe model.
We will delve into the Kafka architecture and its Producer and Consumer API. You will learn how replication and fault tolerance is achieved in Kafka.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Learn about the Apache Kafka architecture.
- Build Kafka clusters with Apache.
- Send messages using the Kafka Producer API.
- Understand how partitioning data affects scalability and performance.
- Retrieve messages using the Consumer API.
- Learn how fault-tolerance is achieved by using data replication.
- Understanding the processing flow
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Experience in Java.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This video targets software engineers who have professional experience in Java and want to learn how to leverage the full power of Apache Kafka.
- 16 lectures