About This Course
C# has become one of the most popular and versatile object-oriented programming languages designed to make software applications. Nowadays, many organizations are creating or upgrading their systems in Microsoft .Net technologies. Learning C# makes it easy for you to become a full-stack developer.
This course is the perfect guide if you’re looking to start developing with C# 8 in three hours. You’ll learn the basics of programming in C#, object-oriented programming concepts, and the advanced concepts in C# with interactive examples and learn to implement asynchronous programming techniques to improve the performance of applications. It also covers one windows application implementation using C#.
By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to implement C# concepts to develop your own application.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/C-8-Programming-in-4-Hours-v-
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Develop code using C# 8 and Visual Studio
- Implement the basics of programming such as variables, functions, types, and statements
- Unitize the features of object-oriented programming techniques in your code
- Build using advanced topics such as generics, LINQ, and asynchronous programming
- Handle errors, exceptions, and debug your own code
- Implement a functional style of coding in your program with Streams and Lambdas
- Optimize your code using multithreading to work with long-running programs
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
No prior knowledge in programming using C# is needed.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for developers and programmers who want to learn programming in C# by taking an engaging approach.
- 29 lectures