About This Course
This video series is a general introduction to the increasingly-important area of HR systems.
It is aimed at the HR student or practitioner who is looking to expand their knowledge of this key part of HR at the same time benefitting from the experience of Denis W Barnard, a specialist in HR systems for over 25 years.
Full course registrants will be entitled to a free copy of Denis’ book ‘Selecting & Implementing HR & payroll systems’ http://tiny.cc/w4pdpz
At the end of the course, registrants will receive some scenario questions for those who wish to test their knowledge, and Denis will personally assess the answers and respond.
What are you waiting for? Enrol today!
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Determine the value of historical context (traditional versus modern) and connect those ideas to generational characteristics and the changing work-force.
- Connect common HR Technology terminology and essential 21st century skills.
- Feel more confident with technology through the improved understanding of how to choose, use, and monitor HR technology in the organization.
- Determine the appropriateness of different technologies and tools for specific content.
- Identify the key skills necessary to take full advantage technology in the workplace.
- Recognize, explain, and mitigate gaps caused by poor selection or use of technology.
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
- There are no prerequisites for this course. All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your life.
Who Are Your Target Students?
- General Management
- Human Resources
- HRIS / HR Technology Specialists
- Strategy / Planning Specialists
- 6 lectures
Denis BarnardHR and related systems specialist
I’ve been in Human resources for a long time! and specialised in HR systems for over 25 years as a consultant. In 2009 I launched HRcomparison (now GPAcomparison https://www.gpacomparison.com/ ), the first comparison website exclusively dedicated to HR systems in the UK. In 2017 I published ‘Selecting & Implementing HR & payroll systems” which was revised in 2019 and has sold in many countries around the World. I am a founding member and contributor to the niche Global Talent Advisors consultancy. I continue to combine my consultancy work with webinars and other educational work, together with developing new tools to help HR & payroll professionals get the most out of their systems.