About This Course
Containers are here to stay and we need a way to manage them. Kubernetes is the most important container-centric management technology in the world. This course will teach you the Kubernetes way of containerizing your applications in production.
You'll learn how to deploy Kubernetes on several cloud platforms. Further, you'll learn to package your code to run in Kubernetes. You'll dive into the Kubernetes architecture and components and explore how they come together to build a production-class container infrastructure. Later you will learn to work with pods, deployments, and services.
By the end of this course, you’d have gained the required skills to deploy a Kubernetes cluster and a simple application in a development ecosystem.
All codes and supporting files are placed on GitHub at this link
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Discover the ‘Kubernetes way’ to build production-class container infrastructure.
- Get up and running with fundamentals of Kubernetes to get started with containerization.
- Discover the intricacies of the Kubernetes architecture and its useful components.
- Create and manage large-scale containers with Kubernetes.
- Enhance your learnings with practical, hands-on exercises to get to know Kubernetes even better.
- Create, run and scale your own Kubernetes cluster from scratch.
- Explore the other different features like load balancing, DNS and more.
- Discover new ways to store your data and manage them effectively.
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Knowledge of Kubernetes.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for system administrators and developers who would like to use Kubernetes practically for large-scale container application management.
- 21 lectures