About This Course
Docker is a portable container format that allows you to run code anywhere from your desktop to the cloud. Docker's workflow makes development, testing, and deployment much easier and much faster. This video course will walk you through a basic deployment-pipeline setup in Jenkins. You will then learn how to create two minimal Docker environments: one for development and one for production. You will then set up Jenkins inside a Docker container to support and automate your deployment pipeline. Next, you will learn how to provide reliability and scalability to your application by setting up a cluster of Docker hosts using Docker's Swarm mode, and then automate the deployment of Docker hosts using Chef. Finally, you will monitor, log, and manage your Docker containers. Towards the end of this video course, you will work with the various components required to run Docker in production.
This course uses Docker 17.06, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Docker.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Preparing multiple Docker environments
• Automate your Docker workflow with Jenkins
• Setting up a cluster of Docker hosts using Docker's Swarm mode
• Automate the deployment of Docker hosts using Chef
• Monitor, log and manage Docker containers
• Master the components required to run Docker in production
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic knowledge of Docker.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This video course is for professionals who have started adopting Docker and want to streamline their software engineering processes so they can reliably deploy code to their production environments.
- 21 lectures