About This Course
Xamarin.Forms. is one of the most powerful cross-platform mobile development frameworks for creating stunning cross-platform applications with the iOS and Android mobile platforms. XAML (eXtensible Application Markup Language) allows developers to define user interfaces in Xamarin.Forms applications using markup rather than code.
This video course begins by showing you how to write a Medicine Tracking app using Xamarin.Forms and SQLite for data handling. This application will allow you to track your daily medications. You will also walk through the MVVM architectural pattern and the Xamarin.Forms Navigation API, before creating the Navigation Service Interface and class that will be used to navigate between your view models. You will then set up the solution for your project, write the shared business logic used across the application, and write an introduction to SQLite. Towards the end of the course, you will master the Xamarin.Forms platform architecture, and then write the user interface for your application, bind it to the UI, and delve more deeply into XAML and how data-binding works in Xamarin.Forms
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Gain a thorough understanding of the MVVM Architecture pattern
• Implement a Navigation Service Interface and class to navigate between models
• Write the shared business logic for your application
• Work with (and implement the classes contained within) the SQLite class
• Implement data-binding within a Xamarin.Forms XAML document
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Experience into mobile development.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This video course is targeted at mobile developers who want to learn how to use Xamarin, Visual Studio, and C# to develop modern, stunning, maintainable cross-platform mobile applications with the power of Xamarin.
- 16 lectures