About This Course
DevOps is becoming a reality in the IT workplace. Being able to master and manage the basic tools for DevOps is the first step towards success. This video course shows you how to adopt a DevOps way of working, with Azure.
You might have come across slow development cycles due to traditional infrastructure management processes. DevOps, reduces the time between committing a change to a system and the change being placed into normal production.
This course will show you how to speed up the release cycle of your IT systems. With a set of automation tools, an orchestration platform, and a few processes, you will do more with fewer resources and become more engaged in the business process. Exploring Azure, you'll learn various solution architectures with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline that push your changes automatically to cloud, allowing you to deliver value faster to your customers.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-DevOps-Fundamentals-with-Azure
This course uses Azure CLI 2.0, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Azure.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Learn to align resources to maximize the delivery potential
- Manage resources (VMs, networks, disks) on the cloud with Azure
- Understand how containerization technologies work
- Execute tests across your applications with continuous integration
- Use Ansible to manage the configuration of remote servers in order to facilitate the maintenance of a large number of servers
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Knowledge of Azure
Who Are Your Target Students?
With this video, you will learn how to apply DevOps. This video course also targets system administrators, developers, and IT professionals who would like to employ DevOps techniques and best practices to manage IT infrastructures or would like to acquire the necessary skills needed to work in DevOps teams.
- 21 lectures