About This Course
You'll gain the confidence to build customized UI's for your own projects using Flutter. You'll work with its cool features and understand how to compose widgets, add animations, and make your apps interactive in 7 days by building them throughout the course.
By the end of this course, you will be up-to-speed with Flutter development and will be able to build stunningly rich cross-platform applications with a single codebase.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Get introduced to basic Flutter concepts
• Master internationalization (i18) for your apps based on the Redux architecture
• Build a real-world app based on the Pexels.com API
• Make use of basic and layout widgets, for both single-child and multiple-child layouts
• Use widgets to better customize and control your apps
• How animations play a vital role when adding interactivity to your application
• Handle HTTP requests and state management with Redux
• Build a real-world photos app that retrieves popular and featured images
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
No previous experience with Flutter is assumed. Some mobile development experience on any platform will be beneficial.
Who Are Your Target Students?
If you are a mobile developer looking to create some stunning UI's for your application development skills using Flutter, then this is the course you need!
- 52 lectures