About This Course
In this fast-paced IT world, enterprises normally struggle in the race to be the first to reach market and Agile methodologies sometimes do not meet the requirements of being fast-paced. Automation, DevOps, Cloud-powered Software-as-a-service solutions tend to support the niche for the enterprises, enabling them to do more. In this course, we’ll dive deeper into all these three aspects of fast-paced software development, releases and error-mitigation.
We’ll begin by exploring the basic needs of DevOps practices and in what way the on-premises DevOps implementations can be expensive to manage and use, especially if you are a startup. You’ll then move on to explore Azure DevOps and key areas of the product, such as Azure Repositories, the Pipelines and most notably how we can integrate this with our current enterprise directories, using Azure Active Directory. Moving on, take a tour of the DevOps cycle, especially the triggers for Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment and learn to extend the Pipelines or modify them to tailor our needs. Further, look at how Azure DevOps dashboard provides us with an insight on live traffic, drill down in those metrics and how, rerunning the same cycle we can mitigate bugs and production errors in a minute or so. Apart from automation, you’ll also learn the use of human-intervention in the cycle. Finally, we’ll explore a Node.js web application, and utilize the open sources SDKs for Application Insights.
In this course, you will delve into the DevOps support on Microsoft Azure and investigate about the teams that can migrate their existing DevOps solutions to Microsoft Azure, using Azure DevOps project. By the end of this course, you will be an expert in testing, deploying, and monitoring your applications with Azure.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-DevOps-on-Azure
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Work with DevOps for modern-day application lifecycle management and automate your apps on the Azure Cloud platform
• Configure the App Service platform to accept deployments for different teams
• Explore best practices for environment configuration and settings
• Monitor tools and services offered by Azure Application Insights
• Maintain Zero downtime with App Service Deployment slots
• Manage the overall testing of your applications and Implement and configure CI/CD pipelines on VSTS
• Manage Kanban Board and Backlogs for your team in one single project
• Discover how you can tune your environment in Azure
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Knowledge of Azure is assumed.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This video course targets system administrators, developers, and IT professionals who would like to employ DevOps techniques and best practices to manage IT infrastructures or would like to acquire the skills needed to work in DevOps teams.
- 32 lectures