About This Course
Infrastructure as Code delivers stable, quick, reliable, and reproducible environments at scale. Terraform is being increasingly used by Cloud Engineers to automate the provisioning of infrastructure across all major infrastructure providers. It treats all infrastructures as code which can be edited, shared, version-controlled, and reused across teams.
This course uses Terraform to reduce time and effort when provisioning infrastructures. You will write infrastructure code to create, change, import, and destroy resources. By following the best practices of Infrastructure as Code, you will quickly get started on your own deployments.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create and maintain complex infrastructure configurations.
The code bundle for this video course is available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Infrastructure-Automation-with-Terraform-on-AWS
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Perform repeatable infrastructure deployments using the best practices of Infrastructure as Code
• Save time and promote infrastructure patterns in your organization by writing reusable Terraform modules
• Master the Terraform command line for both local development and automated deployments
• Build complex environments while reducing the blast radius of any changes using atomic Terraform stacks
• Learn how to work with Terraform as a team
• Discover how to use Terraform as part of your infrastructure CI/CD pipeline
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic familiarity with AWS is required to follow along with examples in this course.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course targets cloud engineers, SREs, DevOps, Infrastructure engineers, and backend developers. If you're willing to master a modern tool that allows you to manage all your Infrastructure as Code, this course is for you.
- 31 lectures