About This Course
Kubernetes is Google's solution for managing clusters of containers. Kubernetes provides a declarative API to manage clusters while giving us a lot of flexibility. This course will provide you with recipes on managing containers more effectively in different production scenarios by using Kubernetes.
You will first learn how Kubernetes works with containers and will work through an overview of the main Kubernetes features such as pods, replication controllers, and more. Next, you will learn how to create Kubernetes clusters and how to run programs on Kubernetes. Then you will be introduced to features such as high availability, setting up Kubernetes masters, using Kubernetes with Docker, and orchestration with Kubernetes using AWS. Later, you will explore how to use Kubernetes-UI and how to set up and manage Kubernetes clusters on the cloud and bare-metal. You will also work through recipes on microservice management with Kubernetes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use Kubernetes in production and will have a better understanding of how to manage your containers using Kubernetes.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Kubernetes-Recipes
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Build your own high-availability container clusters
- Deploy and manage highly scalable, containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Adopt secure and high-performance best practices with Kubernetes
- Track metrics and logs for every container running in your cluster
- Streamline the way you deploy and manage your applications with large-scale container orchestration
- Architect a robust Kubernetes cluster for long-time operation.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters and run highly available Kubernetes
- Learn the art of running complex stateful applications in your container environment
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic knowledge of Kubernetes.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This video is aimed at system administrators, developers, DevOps engineers, or any stakeholder who wants to understand how Kubernetes works and adopts a recipe-based approach.
- 26 lectures