About This Course
Do you wish to become confident and master commands and operations in the Latest Linux version? This course is a one-stop guide covering everything you need to know to become an efficient Linux systems administrator.
With this course, you'll explore the new features of Linux 5 while administering your Linux machine. You'll master the installation and administration of a Linux machine, whether a workstation or a Linux server. You'll gain command-line knowledge of how to set up services with the Linux terminal, install and work on a Linux server, perform user permission management by invoking commands arguments, write a shell program like an administrator, and work remotely with SSH (secure shell) and putty; finally you’ll manage Linux services using systemctl and journalctl.
By the end of the course, you will have gained practical knowledge of Linux that will serve as a foundation for getting hands-on with Linux workstation and server administration.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Take control and master the administration of a Linux machine, whether a workstation or a Linux server
- Deploy services—such as a web server—on a Linux machine
- Create the desired system by installing and removing software
- Maintain a Linux server by reading its logs/installations and working with a web server, and monitor its resources
- Secure a system by setting the correct file permissions, removing inactive users, creating new users, and changing user passwords
- Perform Linux administrative shell scripting
- Create a program for working on a shell scripting project
- Schedule administration tasks with SSH, so that you can also perform them remotely. Make the Linux system work for you!
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage but isn't mandatory
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for system administrators who want to build a career as a Linux system administrator by learning all about the command-line interface.
- 39 lectures