About This Course
Windows Server 2019 provides you with a wide range of powerful, new, and enhanced features such as Hyper-V, Nano-server, server virtualization, storage, software-defined networking, server management and automation, access and information protection, virtual desktop infrastructure, and failover clustering; the list goes on…
In this course, as you cover all aspects of administration-level tasks and activities and how to manage Windows Server 2019, you'll master tips for adapting to the new server management ideology, which is all about centralized monitoring and configuration. We'll also show you how migrating your existing setup (Windows Server 2016 or 2012 R2) to the latest update can be so simple.
You'll learn about networking and Software-Defined Networking; use PowerShell as a central platform for performing many functions; use the new built-in integration with Docker with this latest release of Windows Server 2019 which centers around security; master HCI; and get a lot of powerful information about the remote access technologies available in this OS, as well as guidelines for virtualizing your datacenter with Hyper-V.
By the end of this course, you will have all the collateral required to start planning for a full-scale implementation of Windows Server 2019.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Mastering-Windows-Server-2019
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Take back control of your storage using features such as Storage Spaces Direct, data deduplication, and more
- Create a failover cluster from scratch using cluster sets while also creating a storage replica
- Create and manage your first Docker container on Windows Server 2019
- Set up various software-defined networking components such as load balancers, Hyper-V network virtualization, and network controllers
- Deploy and manage Remote Desktop Services 2019 in Azure and on-premise
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Previous experience of Windows Server operating systems and familiarity with networking concepts is required.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is ideal for system administrators and IT professionals interested in designing and deploying Windows Server 2019.
System administrators who are upgrading or migrating to Windows Server 2019 will also benefit from this course.
- 23 lectures