About This Course
Big databases are everywhere these days. Facebook, Netflix, Uber, Airbnb use SQL-driven databases - to name just a few.
So, to be a successful developer or data scientist you need to know SQL inside-out.
But - SQL can seem complicated. Especially if you’re a beginner or more familiar with other programming languages. Don’t worry - there’s some good news…
SQL isn’t complicated - or at least it doesn’t need to be, so long as you learn it the right way.
Problem is - too many other courses out there jump around, skipping important concepts or simply teaching things badly.
That’s why this course goes further than most. You’ll get in-depth knowledge and skills that are built-up sequentially to make sure you don’t have any gaps.
License Type: CC-BY
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Understand why databases are used.
- How to write SQL queries to insert, update and delete data into database.
- How to write SQL queries to manipulate data.
- How to write complex SQL queries to obtain useful information from the database
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
- No coding, or technical knowledge required.
- A computer with internet connection.
- No paid tools are required as the tools required for this course are free.
- Passion and curiosity to learn someting new.
Who Are Your Target Students?
- Beginners who want to learn SQL.
- Database developers and database administrators.
- Mobile application developers.
- Web developers.
- Students who wish to learn a new skill to develop their career.
- 11 lectures
After working as a software developer and contractor for over 14 years for a whole bunch of companies including CSC, Proquest, SPSS and AT&T in the UK and Netherlands, I decided to work full-time as a private software trainer. After spending four years in the beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary and a year in Berlin, I now live in my home town of Derby, UK.