About This Course
Flutter is quickly becoming a well-known framework for developing cross-platform apps for both Android and iOS devices. Apps made with Flutter are very fast because of their high rendering power. This course is for developers who have been studying Flutter but have hit some roadblocks in the next steps of their development. The course is designed to bridge any questions or issues that you may have while creating complete Android and iOS applications.
This course models real-world problems and then teaches the steps and techniques for creating solutions in the form of complete Android and iOS applications. With Flutter, you’ll develop multiple apps for both stores with just one code base. You’ll be able to build app layouts, perform widget animation, pull and push data to servers, and compile codes and release to both stores.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to start creating Android and iOS apps straight away with Flutter.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Real-World-Projects-with-Flutter
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Implement material design widgets to create beautiful layouts
- Decode JSON with models to communicate with remote services
- Add Google maps, routes, and places to create comprehensive map applications
- Detect images to discover the powerful machine learning APIs with the Firebase ML Kit
- Manage state changes using the Scoped Model, Bloc and Redux architecture patterns
- Migrate content to the cloud with Firebase authentication, database, and storage solutions
- Build robust code with Unit, Widget, and Integration testing
- Build and release applications to publish to the Google Play Store and App Store
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic knowledge of Flutter is required.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is intended for anyone who wants to build apps for both Android and iOS.
- 31 lectures