About This Course
Java is an easy language to learn, but a hard language to master. This course is specifically designed to teach you how to master a very common and very powerful programming language, Java, while building multiple real-world applications from scratch.
The projects that we would be creating will use the many functionalities of Java. After setting up an ideal development environment, you will build a text-based game using Object Oriented Programming. In the next project, you will use JavaFX to build a media player UI from scratch. The final project will be a chat application where you will set up the database in the beginning and then make it communicate over the internet using Java by implementing your acquired knowledge in OOP in a robust custom network.
Upon completing this course, you will have the necessary skills to build useful and powerful real-world Java projects on your own.
By the end of the course, you will have built on your programming skills, taking them to another level and conveniently building powerful projects with Java 11.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Real-World-Projects-with-Java-11-V-
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Build industry-grade projects with robust code
• Create a professional-grade user interface (UI) using Java
• Discover the power of Java and its uses, so that getting a job as a programmer will be easier for you
• Save time debugging with organized, healthy, and efficient code
• Design your project structure in such a way that scaling it up is easy
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
This course is for people with a basic programming knowledge (with Java or a similar language such as C#) who want to take their skills to the next level and build industry-grade projects from scratch.
Who Are Your Target Students?
- 22 lectures