About This Course
The goal of the course is to you get acquainted with the Function-as-a-Service offering from Microsoft Azure and Azure Functions. After understanding Serverless Architectures, the course will dwell into triggers and how to use them in code to react to events that occur in several Azure Services.
Moving on, you’ll learn about IoT Solution Architecture and get into the meat of Azure IoT Hub including deploying IoT Hub, simulating devices, sending and receiving messages and building Serverless IoT Solutions using Azure Functions and IoT Hub. Finally, the course will cover advanced Azure services like API Gateways, Azure App Insights, Azure Search and Azure Billing.
By the end of this course, you will be well familiar with the advanced techniques in Serverless Architecture.
The code bundle for this video course is available at -
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Understand how to create and deploy Serverless functions in Azure
- Trigger functions using different techniques using real-world examples
- Build a Serverless Architecture with an Internet of Things (IoT) example application
- Explore other types of cloud-based APIs such as Search Service and Application Insights for customer Interaction and tracking performance
- Front-end your APIs and Business logic with API Management
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Experience in building simple serverless applications with .NET for Azure.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course targets software developers/engineers who, already familiar with building simple serverless applications with .NET for Azure and would like to explore in depth how to work with newer advancements and technologies.
- 18 lectures